Arby’s Restaurants Donate to Serve Local Youth
As part of the annual in-restaurant fundraising program, the Make a Difference campaign, Arby’s restaurants raised nearly $6 million to support national organizations dedicated to providing kids the future they deserve. This year, nearly half of the funds raised ($2.88 million) will be reinvested locally in communities across America.
- In the Fox Valley Region of Wisconsin, $10,400 was granted to Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Fox Valley Region. The funds will be used to help the help ignite life-changing friendships for youth in the community.
- In Des Moines, IA $5,500 was granted to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Iowa. The funds will be used to support the school based mentoring program in Polk, Dallas and Warren counties.
- In Rockford, IL $10,800 was granted to SwedishAmerican Riverfront YMCA. The funds will be used to help the Tween Scene programming.
- In Madison, WI $9,400 was granted to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Dane County. The funds will be used to support the High School & Beyond program.
- In Green Bay, WI $3,000 was granted to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northeast Wisconsin.
- In Des Moines, IA $5,200 was granted to Junior Achievement of Central Iowa.
“This fundraiser is an important part of helping make sure that every child in our community has the opportunity to reach their full potential.” said Abbey Ramsey, Director of Marketing at DRM, Inc., a franchisee of Arby’s. “We’re thrilled to be able to give back and reinvest funds in our communities for such a significant cause.”
Additional funds will be granted to Arby’s Foundation national non-profit partners: Big Brothers Big Sisters, No Kid Hungry and Junior Achievement (3DE) to support programs focused on childhood hunger, youth leadership and career readiness.
About the Arby’s Foundation
The Arby’s Foundation, the independent charitable arm of Arby’s, helps America’s kids dream big and pursue their dreams with confidence. Building on a philanthropic heritage that has contributed more than $90 million to youth-related causes since its inception in 1986, the Arby’s Foundation is committed to helping kids build, expand and pursue their dreams as we focus our efforts in childhood hunger, youth leadership and career readiness initiatives. The Arby’s Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) organization headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For more information, visit ArbysFoundation.org